Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dated. Out it Goes. It IS Time

Copyright 2013, CABS for Reflections From the Fence

I have been cleaning files.  Some really need cleaning, they are 10, 15 and more years old.  I am a genie-pack rat.  Guilty as charged.  I have hit my personal wall, no more, the old stuff just HAS to go. I think you can see why - -

Ya, really - - (But the yorkie jar STAYS!)


These were full of CD's.  They are empty now.  The CD's were shredded.  Gone - - Now, what to do with the cases?


This pile will be going away, not trash.  Files going to a new home.  To a new care taker.


I have filled 4 or 5 bags of trash, 2 just of shredded stuff.  I gave the grandtwins a HUGE pile of scratch paper and have another pile of scratch accumulated.

Yes, it IS time. And yes, there is more to go.  And, nope, I will not get it done this week, or even this month. But, everything done and gone, never has to be dealt with again.

Tis good - -



 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Reflections. Comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Comment moderation is in effect here at Reflections.

If you are a family history, please also consider contacting me via email. The email addy is in the right hand column, it is a yahoo email address.

Remember, be nice, be considerate, & since this is MY sandbox, I get to say: No advertising will be published. No snarly comments will be published. Not that I have had many, but, just saying - -